Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Back on line

We are back in business. Can I tell you how thankful I am that I bought the warranty for my MAC. In the end, they replaced the hard drive and the keyboard and the casing for the whole computer. Although, we lost a bunch of pictures and videos, it is like I have been given a new computer.

More importantly, we are back on line and I will be updating the blog and newsletters again! Thank you so much for your patience. I am very thankful for the many of you who continued to pray, support and contact us even though it was so hard to get on line to respond back to you.

One quick prayer request for you. We'd appreciate you praying for Caleb. For some reason he is not sleeping. There are times when we put him in his room and he just cries and cries. We are not sure if he is having bad dreams or if he just doesn't want to sleep. We'd appreciate your prayers for him!

On a bright note, in order to help him sleep, we have found that after crying, he will crawl into bed with his big brother Andrew. We asked Andrew about this and he says, "Oh, I don't mind. I love my Caleb." God is good!

Peace!

No comments: