Friday, August 14, 2009

It works!!

As you can tell from our lack of posts lately, we are having some major technical problems with our blog. I am not sure if this is a universal problem, or if we are just lucky! But, I think we figured out the problem and we should be able to log on and post more often.

Until then, I would like you to get a little glimpse into and important facet of our life. One of our favorite things to do is to connect with churches in the states. This weekend (Sunday - 16th) the Neighborhood Alliance Church in Orlando, Florida will host a "Prayer Day" focusing their prayers on our family and on Paraguay - HOW COOL IS THAT!?! (Speaking of which, if your church would like to connect with our family through SKYPE, video, or a Prayer Sunday - please let me know).

Anyway, below is a video greeting that we were going to send. We were so thrilled that Caleb sat well and the family just really pulled it together and we were able to "shoot the video" in only two takes.

Three hours later, I went to edit the movie and found out that behind my back - Alison was not behaving as good as I thought she was :)

Enjoy - and thanks for your patience with our site!

Peace!

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

Love it! We need to meet sometime.