Monday, December 08, 2008

A New Youth Conference???

That's right. This week (December 10-15), we are going to host the first Alliance Youth Training Conference in Paraguay!!!

We have 15 students (ages 17-25) registered and excited to come to learn evangelism, apologetics and leadership development. Not only that, but in the evenings we are going to send these students out into the communities surrounding the new church plant (MI Esperanza - My Hope) to meet contacts and share about Jesus.

We are so thrilled to be a part of this conference!

But, we need your help. Would you be willing to pray?

If you can pray specifically for this ministry, whether it be "when you can" or on a specific day(s), would you please leave a comment and let me know. I want to pray for you, while you pray for us :)

Thank you so much for being on the team!

peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a sticky on the computer and will at least pray each morning for the conference and you all.

Amundson Family Musings said...

I'm praying!
Heather

Barbi said...

John and Crew, I will be praying for you (and all involved)in this fresh, new way, specifically for this 1st annual conference each day (morning). In the evenings, my prayer will be for your safety...

Miss you enormously and look forward to your follow up on this event! Love to you all,
Barb, Amanda & JP